Many times our computer become slow when we keep using our PC for long time. It may be due to RAM, as our RAM eventually get’s filled up with unnecessary tasks. But now you can clear your PC’s RAM using some simple coding. For this, you don’t need to download any third party app. Here are the three methods to make your RAM cleaner:
- Open ‘Notepad‘ and type the following code into it:
Please remember the above code is for 512 MB RAM. If your PC have 1GB RAM then type 1024 in place of 512. For 2GB RAM replace 512 to 2048 etc.
- Now save this file with name of RAMCleaner.vbs on your desktop.
(You can add any name in place of RAMCleaner)
- Now every time, you want clean the RAM just open this file and your RAM will be cleaned. It will show nothing but your PC will feel fast.
- Open ‘Notepad‘. Copy the following code and paste into it:
- Now save this file as name of cleaner.bat to your desktop. (You can add any name in place of ‘cleaner’)
- Now open this file every time when you feel that your system is operating slow, it will help you by releasing the RAM.
- Open ‘Notepad‘ and copy the following code and paste into it:
del /s /f /q c:\windows\temp\*.*
rd /s /q c:\windows\temp
del /s /f /q C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
del /s /f /q %temp%\*.*
rd /s /q %temp%
deltree /y c:\windows\tempor~1
deltree /y c:\windows\temp
deltree /y c:\windows\tmp
deltree /y c:\windows\ff*.tmp
deltree /y c:\windows\history
deltree /y c:\windows\cookies
deltree /y c:\windows\recent
deltree /y c:\windows\spool\printers
- Now click on ‘Save‘ option to save it. Save it with name of mycleaner.bat, in the Save as Type section change it to All files and in the Encoding Section Change it to ANSI. (You can add any name in place of ‘mycleaner’)
- Now run this file whenever you feel that your PC is getting slow.