A default program is a pre-set program that does not required to wait for anyone’s program. You can easily make a program default in windows without using any type of software. Just follow these simple steps:
- First go to ‘Start’ and then go to ‘Control Panel’ and choose ‘Programs’.
- Select ‘Default Programs’ option and then select ‘Set Default Programs’ option.
- Click on ‘Custom’ and select different options and check boxes according to your needs.
- Click on OK . Now your default programs are set.
- Now next time it will perform actions according to your set needs.